Can someone fix the bump in the forehead? *pix*

ChemicalEuphoria

looking at the female normal maps it looks like it may be this base head
I fixed the normal map and uploaded it to my drop box, just click the pic and download the dds file.
then follow these instructions to force the game to read the new normal map

Download .dds -
http://devonjhartman.wix.com/cg-work-profile#!mods/cytn

- Extract the contents of this mod into your data folder, so that there's a new folder called Textures.
- Modify your fallout4.ini file so that the "sResourceDataDirsFinal" to have a "Textures\" tag on the end. It will now read something like " sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, Textures\".

let me know if this works, if it does i'll upload it to the nexus for everyone. I currently dont have a character to test it on.
If you hit a snag or it doesnt work let me know if you remember anything special about the character you made such as head or any features you chose.

• 2 weeks later...

DId this ever get fixed? I've been looking for a fix too and this is the only forum I can find anyone mention it. I went to deathknight's website and didn't find the file mentioned. Any help would be great. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

DId this ever get fixed? I've been looking for a fix too and this is the only forum I can find anyone mention it. I went to deathknight's website and didn't find the file mentioned. Any help would be great. Thanks!

looking at the female normal maps it looks like it may be this base head

I fixed the normal map and uploaded it to my drop box, just click the pic and download the dds file.

then follow these instructions to force the game to read the new normal map

Download .dds - http://devonjhartman.wix.com/cg-work-profile#!mods/cytn

- Extract the contents of this mod into your data folder, so that there's a new folder called Textures.

- Modify your fallout4.ini file so that the "sResourceDataDirsFinal" to have a "Textures\" tag on the end. It will now read something like " sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, Textures\".

let me know if this works, if it does i'll upload it to the nexus for everyone. I currently dont have a character to test it on.

If you hit a snag or it doesnt work let me know if you remember anything special about the character you made such as head or any features you chose.

This made the bump ~50-70% smaller so thanks, I've yet to see a total fix.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys, just saw this being bumped
I told Wildsamich already but I figured I'd let everyone know
I uploaded it to the bottom of my mods page on my website, I will be making an actual mod for the nexus later tonight so if you dont want to make a file path for it yourself just hang in there
you can get to my site by clicking "personal work" below and heading over to my FO4 mods page

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, just saw this being bumped

I told Wildsamich already but I figured I'd let everyone know

I uploaded it to the bottom of my mods page on my website, I will be making an actual mod for the nexus later tonight so if you dont want to make a file path for it yourself just hang in there

you can get to my site by clicking "personal work" below and heading over to my FO4 mods page

Any news on uploading the mod or nah?

• 4 years later...