Pipeboy Readius?

munduselle

Pipboy Readius  

568 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Pipboy Readius in Fallout 4?

This is actually more of a question, and im mostly just wondering (if the author of the original readius sees this)

Does anyone know when a the pip-boy readius will make its way to Fallout 4?

The only thing I think would have to be changed is to make it support the animations of opening vaults, and the scene where you put it on your arm, it just really bugs me honestly, it looks so big & fat on your arm, and for some reason it feels like its gotten biggen in comparison to the Fallout 3 & NV pipboys

Would creation-kit be necessary for this to happen?

Any info on the readius would be awesome! :smile:

And does anyone else hate the current pipboy? I sure would love to see the readius, but it'd need a new model to work along with the wire'ish thing used to open some of the vault doors. and to either remove/work with the scene when you first get the pip-boy

And just so anyone who sees this is sure, its this

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36646/?

maxresdefault.jpg

EDIT: I am sorry I type really quickly, I realize I misspelt pip-boy and instead I put pipeboy please dont murder me xD

Edited by munduselle

• 3 months later...

I have to admit, I'd love to see the readius implemented as a kind of iPad device... That would seriously make my day.

In the meantime though, until someone is able to pull of this feat of modding. I'll settle for a mod that just removes it from the 3rd person views, only showing it when the button is pressed.

We can dream though.

• 2 weeks later...

The Readius was a wonderful invention that permitted characters to truly differ for the first time in New-Vegas. Plus, I'd gotten so tired of the way that the pip-boy clamped down on my favorite armor textures (particularly those of the deliciously modded colossus power armors!) I'd love to see that implemented in Fallout 4! Though... I imagine it won't be quite as easy this time. Will we be able to swing our readius around when we right click?

My point is, I love the idea, but I suspect it'll have to come a little further.

I think the addition of the animations to the pipboy in this game will make this much harder to do. We have the holotape animation, the vault door animation, the hand turning the nob animation, and I'm sure there's more I'm missing. These would need to be changed or removed entirely for this to work and not be completely ridiculous.

My point is that this mod will not happen until the creation kit is released.