Afyr0

Hi there guys! So i have this problem that i got, Nick, Piper, and Strong missing! Ive sent them to the one of my settlements but they are not there. Ive waited for several game hours but nothing, dwellers count still same no followers whatsoever. I dont want to cheat (and lost the items that i gave them) and summon them via console... :C Plz send help :C

Use the help console command to get the refid. "Help piper 0" without quotes this will give you a list of everything with Piper in the name, find her and it will have the refid number. type "prid ****** " without quotes and replace the **** with the number the help command gave you. Now that number should be on the screen above the console window so you then type "moveto player" without quotes and piper should teleport to you.

That's not a cheat btw. If you had a walkie talkie in the game that will summon them it would do the same thing. We just don't have the walkie talkie.

Edited by jet4571

Use the help console command to get the refid. "Help piper 0" without quotes this will give you a list of everything with Piper in the name, find her and it will have the refid number. type "prid ****** " without quotes and replace the **** with the number the help command gave you. Now that number should be on the screen above the console window so you then type "moveto player" without quotes and piper should teleport to you.

That's not a cheat btw. If you had a walkie talkie in the game that will summon them it would do the same thing. We just don't have the walkie talkie.

Thank you Sir :)

Sorry but its not working

1 help piper 0

2 prid 000002f1e

nothing happens :C

prid 2f1f

Then

moveto player

if it doesn't work the first time do it again. For me for some reason it wont work the first time either and remember to hit tilde again so they show up... you wont see them if the console is still up.

so the moveto player command is dangerous in a couple of situations, and it can break the companions ai where they will not talk to you. It is safer to use the "player.moveto" command to move to the location of that companion if you lose track of them.

Example

player.moveto 000002f1e

if you want to move to pipers location to find her.