For enemy groups to notice when one of there teammate is killed

mpaquasar

When I was sniping by the mountain cliffs not far from Beford Station I killed an enemy and later one of his teammates came back and just walked strait by him. I dont know why bethesda dident add behavior traits within groups that they should react very differently when a partner is killed. I just remember from Far Cry 2 this made the combat even more intense. I just thougt maybe this could be a nice feature to add within the group environment.

When I was sniping by the mountain cliffs not far from Beford Station I killed an enemy and later one of his teammates came back and just walked strait by him. I dont know why bethesda dident add behavior traits within groups that they should react very differently when a partner is killed. I just remember from Far Cry 2 this made the combat even more intense. I just thougt maybe this could be a nice feature to add within the group environment.

No he was not hidden. They where in a group of 4 and three others walked down the train tracks, then I aced the other guy while he was wating. A little later they came back just walked strait by. It could be that there is a certain distance the groups can connect to eachother.

Edited by mpaquasar

I've had both things happen before, I think that your distance to them, stealth capabilities, silencer/suppressor might have something to do with it. Or if they see the target get killed. Then again they may not go into search mode because they aren't able to force you into the 'caution' state. Lack of reaction to a corpse could just be so that they won't keep reacting to the same thing over and over again, in combat or out of it, or even if they fought other npcs and killed them.