unable to buy Breezehome

Darkened666

Like the title says I can't buy Breezehome from Proventus at 8am-6pm inside dragonreach even tho I am Thane and Lydia is my follower.

Basically only mods which should some how affect Breezehome is Alternate Start- LAL and Breezehome fully upgradable.

If somebody could help me I really would appreciate it.

Give this a shot, but don't know if it'll work.

Stand in front of the jarl.

Open console.

Click on jarl so you can see his ReferenceID

Type in the console and hit enter and close the console.

setrelationshiprank ReferenceID 3

Stand in front of Proventus and open the console.

Click on Proventus so you can see his ReferenceID

Now see if Proventus offers to buy Breezehome.

I do the above before even doing any of the main quest line and buy Breezehome .

(eg: I haven't even got the dragonstone from bleakfalls burrow and haven't done any of the main quest at all.

Basically left Helgen, b lined straight whiterun, not even stopped at riverwood, don't even trip off the companions scene with the giant.

Just straight run to whiterun and do the above and get offered to buy breezehome...lol)

Basically that same method works for any of the houses providing your at the right level requirement.

(eg: Dawnstar for the HF home needs to be level 22, if your not using mods to reduce the level requirement)

I don't use alternate start so unsure if it works the same.

It will be Alternate start that is causing your issue.

Edited by sLoPpYdOtBiGhOlE

Give this a shot, but don't know if it'll work.

Stand in front of the jarl.

Open console.

Click on jarl so you can see his ReferenceID

Stand in front of Proventus and open the console.

Click on Proventus so you can see his ReferenceID

Now see if Proventus offers to buy Breezehome.

I do the above before even doing any of the main quest line and buy Breezehome .

(eg: I haven't even got the dragonstone from bleakfalls burrow and haven't done any of the main quest at all.

Basically left Helgen, b lined straight whiterun, not even stopped at riverwood, don't even trip off the companions scene with the giant.

Just straight run to whiterun and do the above and get offered to buy breezehome...lol)

Basically that same method works for any of the houses providing your at the right level requirement.

(eg: Dawnstar for the HF home needs to be level 22, if your not using mods to reduce the level requirement)

I don't use alternate start so unsure if it works the same.

It will be Alternate start that is causing your issue.

Thanks for helping, but this didn't fix my issue. I am going to try to disable Alternate Start plugin and see if it changes anything