Clean Underwear texture for the male (and female) character.

TwilightOne

I know the world has ended, but to the character, it has been like 5 minutes between the bombs and the present. Why does the character have such messy dirty white briefs? He s#*! his pants during the prologue?

We do have a clean Vault 111 jumpsuit but the briefs look like the character wore them for years without washing them. Can't the character use Abraxo Detergent or a soap bar we find everywhere to clean his underwear with as much care as he puts time to repair that sweet power armor or weapons. I understand the base model is shared with wastelanders but it is really weird to have disgusting briefs and such hi tech and top notch armor over it.

Also, just taking bets as to when someone will implement a jiggle bone in the crotch for the lulz to make it look less like the mannequins scattered around. XD

tl;dr: Is it possible for a fellow texturer to make the default brief underwear a clean white for the male character?

Thank you!

PS: If we ever get a sims-like settlement mod with more furniture, why not bring back the actual washing machine (along with other stuff) with Codsworth taking care of your armor and clothes to wash them and give you a temporary boost in charisma (like a day or two ingame), at the cost of some Detergent? Maybe different recipes of soap give different boosts? Having ideas about settlements and immersion gameplay additions! XD

• 2 years later...

I would like to see a mod that lets us strip the dirty underwear off the NPC's so we can clean, and/or sell the luxury items like the rest of the stuff we can sell. Underwear is cloth that could be used in the workshop to make stuff after it is cleaned, e.g., beds.

How many packs of cigarettes does it take to make a bed?

How many t-shirts and underwear shorts compared to a bunch of cartons of cigarettes when it comes to the amount of cloth they have in common?

After I got the 1st game strippers of clothes off of dead raiders, leaving the bodies nude, both women and men; after I stripped them them down to their under wear, the under wear never appeared in my inventory.

Since it was before my time, before I realized phone sex was a way people got their orgasms. I was playing video games which did nothing but insinuate being the trophy winner.

I realize, I don't live with the people I read about in National Geographics, Pygmies that were Cannibals that lived in Africa. I struggle to imagine a scavenger doing anything other then stripping the corpse of its clothes in a real life situation.

Unless, of course, the creators of the game want us to do something else incessantly.

So far, only some of the modelers whose mods were added to the game seem infatuated with the idea.

I wonder, do they feel a kind of kindred spirit, wasting away themselves because other people use their mods to get emotional orgasms?