Base Defense Tests

IIsWillis

I'm new to this forum so I'll make an effort to keep this brisk, but my concept is that; after logging so much time, I'm actually kindof disappointed that my bases aren't raided more often. We all put effort into protecting our bases and making them look pretty, the fact that raiders won't try and take a peek is just offensive to me.

My idea was, if somehow we can alter and make a modification to the Recruitment Radio Beacon, that essentially broadcasts a "Come At Me Bro" -esque type broadcast, and brings any number and difficulty of enemies varying from Synths to Super Mutants.

One of these Radio's powered on would be a completely randomized occurrence of enemies, but when combined with a computer, the frequency and message of the broadcast could be altered to attract specific factions, larger broadcasts for larger fights, etc.

My personal preference would be that we could also tap into this radio signal, and have it play Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up", to Rick Roll the wastes, but that's just a side note.

Either way, I'm curious to see any response to this, thanks!

There is likely a way that the frequency of raider attacks can be increased, but I have no experience in those such things. This will likely become a more commonly sought after feature: configurable raider attacks with adjustable frequencies.