[Mod Request] Replace Feral Ghouls..

Fragkitty

Greetings modders :smile:

I've looked around and only found something like this for New Vegas..

Basically, Feral Ghouls are horrifying creatures, and some people go real panic mode when encounter them, me being one of them. Full out panic, pause game going "ohgodohgod", heart racing in fear and in some cases coldsweating, due to the sheer phobia :tongue:

Normal ghouls are NP, but the feral ones.. Their models, their movements, the speed & sounds... *shudder*

I just wonder if its possible to somehow replace their model with something.. well, not ghoul/zombie ish..

Anything would be good.. Anything so can play the game without getting panic attacks. If I had the knowledge, I wouldnt bother others with asking this.

I dont mind if it would look "silly" or anything.. If replace it with robots, or anything else.. Anything truely is fine :tongue:

I dont know if this is possible to do yet, or need better modding tools for it? Saw it mentioned that need tools for it, in another thread, but.. Guess trying to keep hope up.

Thanks if anyone takes this on.. My sanity & heart would be truely grateful, for surely cant handle much more of this for now :tongue:

I absolutely love the game, only problem I have is those feral ghouls...

Edited by Fragkitty

Curse these ghouls! They congregate in every dark corner of this hellish land. They feign death, and strike when you least expect it! Having to constantly look over my shoulder has taken a toll on my poor neck. So yes, I would also love a mod like this. And as was already stated above, anything other than these flesh-crazed ghouls would be a blessing!

Their civilized brethren, however, are a fantastic bunch. We get along just fine.

Edited by Lowtide1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

The only reason I haven't played this game yet is because of the ghouls. Just like I found a mod to replace the zombies in Oblivion with skeevers (giant rats), I'd really love one to replace the ghouls in FO4. I don't care with what. Anything else lol.

I was browsing mods today and someone out there decided to give ghouls a penis.... so.... perhaps someone can borrow that mod and just kind of replace the texture, at the very least, so that ghouls aren't gross. It's not perfect, but it's a start.