City gates for Expanded Towns and Cities (ETaC)

thegreatwarrior

As I've searched through the internet, many people have problems having CTD while exploring Dragonbridge, Dawnstar and other cities and towns without a gate (Loading screen) or while getting close to them. Vanilla Skyrim has no problem, but ETaC (+Dragonbridge south) and JK's Skyrim put a really heavy burden on the system's RAM which causes instant CTD. These mods are brilliant and beautiful, but I thought for those who cannot solve the problem using the memory patch like me... it could be very helpful to add gates to all the open towns so they would not load till you get inside.

By they way, as I said, memory patch doesn't help. I've also tried all anti freeze- infinite loading screen- CTD - ... mods, they've solved all my problems except for Dawnstar and Dragonbridge CTD (ETaC and JK versions). I'm fairly sure the problem is RAM overrun.

I know many people demand exactly the opposite ... like Open Cities mod ... but I'm quite sure there are lots people out there who would appreciate a much more stable Skyrim with enclosed towns using gates and loading screens.