Very specific and weird glitch/bug at Markarth (CTD)

slitterthelemoncake

So, after I've reached the end of the Dwemer ruin with Madanach on this particular walkthrough, I've transformed into werewolf to kill both Markarth guards and Forsworns before stepping out of the gates. (I really don't like Silver-Bloods and Markarth guards; for these two parties and Stormcloaks I always find a way to elaborately murder them)

After wreaking havoc on the streets, I thought I might as well finish the job and go to the guard tower at the highest point of the city.

Then there was the glitch.

I tapped 'e' on the door and after split second of loading screen - CTD

I've restarted the game multiple times, load and tried to go through the door but same results.

I've also tried to go through the gates to Understone Keep but it gave the same result as the guard tower door.

However, going outside of the city to 'Skyrim' did not have any problem at all and after going back into the city (as I forgot to kill the ones in the general goods), both guard tower and Understone Keep loaded with no problem.

This is my first walkthrough after installing SKSE, SkyUI, USKP, memory block fix and log spam fix. None of my mods that I am using caused any problem prior to installing SKSE, etc. and I have played through at least 10 different characters each at least level 40 before this CTD popped up.

I thought being transformed as werewolf had to do something with it but I was still a werewolf when I came back to the city and they successfully loaded without CTD. Weird.

Any idea what might have caused it and why it just disappeared?

Edited by slitterthelemoncake