Ideas for armour and power armour

devient4295

so while running around boston, i was thinking about the combat armour, and thought that fallout four, much like new vagas and fallout 3, theres alot you can do especially with the crafting aspect, it really opens the door for what can be considered lore friendly, so thought id open topic for people and modders to exchange ideas n stuff, ofcourse this will become more fluent with the realise of the geck, but one idea i had was along the idea of hulkbuster like power armour, could even call it the behemoth buster haha, but imagine fighting a behemoth on equal footing in massive power armour

and here I am just thinking about how to rebalance them so there's a reason to use the "Older models"

This is what I want. I wan't there to be a reason to use the older models. Maybe one is stealthier or maybe one enhances strength more, but can't jump. It would fit in with the lore found in certain terminal passages on suit development.

and here I am just thinking about how to rebalance them so there's a reason to use the "Older models"

This is what I want. I wan't there to be a reason to use the older models. Maybe one is stealthier or maybe one enhances strength more, but can't jump. It would fit in with the lore found in certain terminal passages on suit development.

That's exactly what I aim to achieve, I actually have a post about it in detail if you'd like to give me some feedback on my plans for the mod I'll make.

• 2 weeks later...