Final Fantasy Mods List

Povuholo

Burmecian and all of their related mods seem to have vanished. I don't know why, or what happened, and I've not encountered anyone else who does either.

I don't have their Burmecian mod at all, or I'd offer to re-up it int heir name (Though I'd be concerned about getting permission to do so...)

I do have their Moogle Mod... sort of. What I've got is a heavily tinkered combined version of their Real Moogles mod, and the older MogMod, mashed together, cherry-picked a bit, and then gratuitously tailored to me own wnats from there. Alas, I don't have the original files any more. I would upload my variant of the mod, however, I can't do that without getting persmission from those involved in the two original mods, which I have not yet been able to do.

While I'm here... I've seen screenies of ridable chocobos in Oblivion, and have hunted everywhere for said mod, but to no avail yet. It does exist though, somewhere. It's pity I can't get my hands on it though... my Gurdy is itching to set up a new series of Chocobo stable-points across Cyrodiil...

-Harla

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm here... I've seen screenies of ridable chocobos in Oblivion, and have hunted everywhere for said mod, but to no avail yet. It does exist though, somewhere. It's pity I can't get my hands on it though... my Gurdy is itching to set up a new series of Chocobo stable-points across Cyrodiil...

-Harla

All I can remember are the ones in the fantasy pack mod, and they aren't really rideable chocobos... they are a sort of "pants" with speed enchant, so you can run much faster while you "seem" to be riding a chocobo... >:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mediafire.com/?64smu4og48shhu9 Password: dopethrone

This was originally posted on hongfire but the link is dead, so i took it upon myself to track it down. Features all the female characters, excluding Fang, and even includes Lightnings blazefire saber (sword only). The 'races' for the characters are fairly spot on. *update* It appears the file is corrupt but i have included the password (which i had forgotten to post) if anyone has any luck with it

Edited by KaosWulf707

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where i can find a mod with a Simple SOLDIER armor :) i wanna make my own EX-soldier :D

thanks

PS-with purple/darkblue pants

Did you have a look at the mod linked on the last page already? http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26312

Maybe it's of some interest to you. It's the closest look-alike I found so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?64smu4og48shhu9 Password: dopethrone

This was originally posted on hongfire but the link is dead, so i took it upon myself to track it down. Features all the female characters, excluding Fang, and even includes Lightnings blazefire saber (sword only). The 'races' for the characters are fairly spot on. *update* It appears the file is corrupt but i have included the password (which i had forgotten to post) if anyone has any luck with it

Out of curiosity I gave it a try and it's not the file which is corrupt. It's the passwort. Luckily it was only a small difference and easily found out. The real passwort is "Dopethrone", with a capital "D". If the difference was any bigger, I'd never found it out.