Bouncing Sigs

ThetaOrionis01

The bouncing sigs as used by Faust87 and Jouko would appear to be taking over the forum.

The initial was mildly irritating, but no more than that.

However, it would appear that Faust87 and Jouko have entered into a competition.... <_<

There are now bouncing mammary glands just about everywhere. I don't want to have to RP the rabid feminist, but not everyone finds bouncing mammary glands attractive. And I do hope that everyone here has some respect for the primary function of the mammary gland - breastfeeding infants. If not, perhaps you should read up on breastfeeding here .

I have tried ignoring the sigs, but frankly, it's impossible to ignore something which leaps up and down in your field of vision, especially when you feel obliged to read all new posts during your moderating duties. Doing a forum sweep should NOT leave you feeling sea-sick :sick:

So I would appreciate it if you showed some consideration for the fact that not everyone on this forum is an adolescent male or otherwise attracted to mammaries.

I think there should be some restrictions on animated sigs - the primary one being that they should not induce fits or nausea ....

Once again, you've managed to make Dark0ne fall off his chair with laughter with that link. I think my favourite quote would have to be:

Video Clips

Free clips on latch-on,

positioning, common mistakes

and brand

new breastpumping clips!

Oh the humanity :whistling:

I think the argument was trying to sway towards disallowing animated sigs rather than bouncing breasts (as we all know Theta can't resist bouncing breasts)

*Dark0ne goes and hides under the throne* :help:

Rofl... Think you can post a link to a place where one can buy an automated milking machine?

I resent that remark, Marxist.

It is ignorant and loutish, and does nothing to help promote a climate conducive to breastfeeding - which is far better for infants than bottlefeeding.

Perhaps you would like to read up on infant deaths in the third world caused by the aggressive promotion of bottlefeeding by Western companies?

Thanks to everyone who posted a VALID response to this topic though.

Archived