Custom, infinite map markers with text

DeusMortemEst

I haven't played the game much myself yet, but would already like to forward a request for a mod that seems very simple and useful. Several people I have heard from or spoken with seem to a agree:

Wouldn't it be neat with a mod that lets you place as many custom markers as you'd like on the map, and attach a small note to them? It would come in very handy if you find a safe you can't yet open, a computer that cannot be hacked, an area with rare resources you might need at some point, or a dangerous place to revisit when you've grown stronger.

I - and a whole lot of other people, I imagine - would be very greatful if this could be made. Please let me know if you are one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know it's been months since the last post and I don't want to be a necro but I, too, think this feature is a must.

Does not seem to be a big mod so I've tried to do it myself but couldn't find my way around in the CK and am no modder either.

Someone capable, please make this happen! *-*

I know it's been months since the last post and I don't want to be a necro but I, too, think this feature is a must.

Does not seem to be a big mod so I've tried to do it myself but couldn't find my way around in the CK and am no modder either.

Someone capable, please make this happen! *-*

Same. Have a Portable Workshop mod that allows me to set up workshops wherever I want, but sadly, only the last one is visible as a marker. I would like to have many markers, even if it meant the marker had to be tied to "quests" in my log under Misc.

So, yes please.