Vault 81 Aware! You will get stucked!

justYna

I'm assuming you're on the pc. Just like the person above me said, you can hit the ~ (tilde) key and open the console. Then you can type 'tcl' (no qoutes) into the console to disable collision and escape. Just type it again to turn collision back on.

Also, do everyone a solid and report the bug to Bethesda.

http://help.bethesda.net/app/fallout_feedback

That'll help our folks on console.

also keep in mind that the tcl command can break a lot of gameworld interactions, especially with physics objects that the player interacts with. Havoc seems to hate it. Try to turn it off when you're done with it.

Heh, I got stuck in a car the other day. It was my own fault really...I just *had* to run over the top of the car instead of around it. I dropped a little bit in the hole where the roof would have been and there I was. Thankfully no enemies around so all I had to do was fast travel a few feet to the closest marker.

(in the world map)

i gotten stuck behind a chain linked fence with a box behind me in the area where theres a pit flooded.. ) them crap like things are hard as hell to kill.. (i love it ) but come on XD i got a Legendary and atm the guns i have are crap. to tip it off after killing it all i got a was rolling pin with a star. xD