flourtortilla

Ok so that extra wedding band should be put to use. As of right now it cannot be equipped by the follower you have romanced. In Skyrim you get to find a spouse.. Why not fallout 4? It only makes sense!
I'm hoping someone can create this, I'd love to let Paladin Danse wear the ring :tongue:

What do you guys think?

• 2 months later...

I agree, and also would suggest to have an option to craft rings by yourself. There are tons of gold and silver things in FO4, which can be re-made into everything on regular basis.

L-O-V-E-R-Slab i recommend using that website as the modders there will be more likely to make this mod than the nexus modders (remove the - of course)

...And getting such mod will be impossible without installing also over 9000 mods about unrealistic sexual intercourses :D I get, that the author wants something like mod about getting cool ring, some perks and, maybe, spouse's surname... Also, cool ceremony with friends. :dance:

L-O-V-E-R-Slab i recommend using that website as the modders there will be more likely to make this mod than the nexus modders (remove the - of course)

...And getting such mod will be impossible without installing also over 9000 mods about unrealistic sexual intercourses :D I get, that the author wants something like mod about getting cool ring, some perks and, maybe, spouse's surname... Also, cool ceremony with friends. :dance:

they do make normal mods too. so nice try smartass

now nexus more focused on new armors and guns l-o-v-e-r-s lab is focused on mental and vocal and physical relationships with the characters (and believe it or not world of games doesnt revolve around virtual sex. but as i was saying before the troll interrupted use that website as its more down on their line ideas for fallout 4. and they do make non sexual marriage mods. so head on over their forum and im sure ull find a modder there more willing take their time make marriage mod as i would like this to as curie is my fav character.

Edited by Bishop1018

Very nice of you throw some offence, while I was not giving you one.

So, some statictics then - 276 mods on l-o-v-e-r-s lab for New vegas, 103 0f them for EXACTLY said intercources, 72 other adult mods, 101 regular mod (player houses, animation replacers, player skins from other games etc). Not many about relationshps, yeah?

Skyrim Nexus has it's share of mods, which improve marriage ceremony, plenty of them, so I guess there will be no shortage in ways to improve relationships with companion in Fo4 too.

I think, it's for the best, if we can discuss, what features that mod should have, since the question is asked on Nexus forums.

Very nice of you throw some offence, while I was not giving you one.

So, some statictics then - 276 mods on l-o-v-e-r-s lab for New vegas, 103 0f them for EXACTLY said intercources, 72 other adult mods, 101 regular mod (player houses, animation replacers, player skins from other games etc). Not many about relationshps, yeah?

Skyrim Nexus has it's share of mods, which improve marriage ceremony, plenty of them, so I guess there will be no shortage in ways to improve relationships with companion in Fo4 too.

I think, it's for the best, if we can discuss, what features that mod should have, since the question is asked on Nexus forums.

ive used nexus skyrim relationship mods all very amateuress all had bugs compared to l-o-v-e-r-s labs version had no sexual content but werent broken nore half assed