• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

HerrBaronVonBlue

HerrBaronVonBlue

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
Love the mod. The Army Pink version goes with one of my power armor texture mods. Any chance though that you could make a version of the Army Pink with the default underwear instead of the custom one?

Astralify

Astralify

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
In response to post #30967010.

Spoiler

Your request is noted. ;-] But I have some problems at the moment so I will resume work probably after a few days .

Astralify

Astralify

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
In response to post #30777000. #30804145, #30818625, #30826565, #30847080, #30857520, #30873375, #30883685, #30924415, #30933890, #30936500, #30940330, #30942610 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks. It turns out I had the glasses all along and I've even been using them all the time when I barter. lol xD But they looked different/better on your char for some reason.

And about the color mismatch between my body and the clean face mod, the author of that mod should probably fix things on their end. And I admit things are trickier this time around with the 3Dc compression format. ;-]

BubuJenkins

BubuJenkins

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
Great mod but i noticed it doesn't work right on female raiders and looks like the modded underwear just overlaps on top of the default underwear on them.

Astralify

Astralify

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
In response to post #31017430.

Spoiler

I haven't noticed that. The raiders have the dirty body right? So, if the dirty body and clean body use the same normal, that's were the problem is coming from. I will check this right now. ;-]

u-thugz

u-thugz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This mod need G-String and stocking ! I doesn't like nude mod, underxear make 'em sexier !

Takamunchi

Takamunchi

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
In response to post #31043930.

Spoiler

agree, g-string/thong ftw

zoomfactor5

zoomfactor5

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Great mod, thanks

Edited by zoomfactor5, 27 November 2015 - 01:55 PM.

Astralify

Astralify

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
In response to post #31076660.

Spoiler

Thanks. ;-] Be careful with the brightness with spec channels. I will give a breakdown on how things work.

RED CHANNEL - controls roughness/metalic properties as well as reflection. White = full metal/chrome. Black = rubber. Reflection cubemaps are ofc assigned to the material just like in Skyrim (in nifskope for example). The skin material uses some toned down cube map vs Godsworth for example.

Posted Image
--------------------------------------------
GREEN CHANNEL - controls the specularity. (your wetness problem is coming from here. For fabric it needs to be very dark, almost black. Dirt detail should go to this channel).

Posted Image
--------------------------------------------
BLUE CHANNEL - controls subsurface scattering (don't touch that lol)

Also, you need to export the specular/normal maps in 3Dc. Always.

I'm sorry that I didn't post this earlier (a fail on my side since it was the main goal of this mod. To test and discuss the PBR and how it works).

Anyway, I will be making a full big post about PBR and Fallout 4 with pictures and everything soon. But for the time being I hope you find this useful. ;-]

Edited by Astralify, 27 November 2015 - 03:31 PM.

Astralify

Astralify

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
In response to post #31043930. #31053880 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Working on it. :D Keep an eye out for the next major update (with 4k textures as well). There will be different types/styles of sexyness. (Different bras, thongs, g-strings, hotpants, lace, bikinis, and so much more). :D

Page loaded in: 0.960 seconds