A couple mod requests. Mostly settlement related.

Itsukarine

1. The most important for me, hands down. I want to be able to scrap items in one settlement (since I cant move them to another, I need them in raw form) getting the exact same materials I used to build it with, I don't like how I can put a bunch of stuff into something with some rarity to it, only to get back like 4 steel upon remaking it. I don't want to abuse those 1000 item scripts, because that just feels unfair, but I'd still like to get what I put into it back if I no longer wanted it.

2. I think this is more of something possible when the Creation Kit releases, but some, if not most of the lights in this are incredibly weak. I want much better light strengths and distances. The outside floodlights that I see around the wastes are insanely strong, but the ones available for building are an absolute joke. I want to FLOOD where it's pointed with light, not drop a 3 meter circle of light on the floor.

3. I think someone's already got this in mind, and I even edited this post just to add it in, but items that clip through each other so I can make my buildings more seamless, and toggle/get rid of altogether the snapping items. I heard this will be difficult without CK.

4. Bouncing butts early on would be nice, and if it comes early, that means more custom armors will be made with it in mind later down the line. Also another thing to wait for after Creation Kits release. (I really like butts.)

I really hope someone considers 1 though, It's something I find way more important than the other three. I want to move to another settlement but I want to take most of my already constructed house with me. There are workarounds but they would be extremely time consuming.

Also, "a couple" I realized is wrong. A few :P

Edited by Itsukarine

AGREED the lights are pathetic! I'm trying to light up my red rocket hideout with the yellowish high-tech lighting options, and they're pathetic. The ceiling lamp light doesnt even reach the floor ffs. the only light that gives a decent amount of light is the plain lightbulb, but it's too plain white for my taste. Edited by moo2mypan