I'm currently using the most updated version of SKSE.

I use Mod Organizer to download and install my mods (Unless manually installed)

My issue started after downloaded a few werewolf mods. (I stupidly decided I didn't need to test them on there own and jumped in with all fully installed.)

I checked for any incompatibility between the three mods, Moonlight Tales, Werewolf Perks Expanded - Dawngaurd, and Werewolf Mastery. They're all supposed to work with one another without issue. I read that Apex Werewolf did not work with Moonlight Tales, but I was hoping I could simply overwrite the Werewolf models in MT with the Apex model by putting it further down the load order.

Once in game I entered the debug menu in the Moonlight Tales MCM menu to add beastblood to a test character (Who was still in the Alternate Start prison cell if that matters.) Then I transformed into wolf form. Everything went alright during the initial transformation until I tried to move forward. The test character did not move at all. The game did not freeze, I could still acess menus, turn my camera, the character was just frozen in place. So I searched up this issue and found a forum that told me to check for any duplicate scripts I might've downloaded and to delete them.

This is where I made a huge mistake. I went into my folders looking for the specified list of scripts given on the forum and proceeded to delete all the scripts listed. I, however, skimmed it and deleted all the scripts. Not just the duplicates. This was stupid of me and I should've paid more attention. So I found an old version of Legends of Lycanthropy, downloaded the file and then moved the scripts folder into my Data/Scripts folder. This did not work. Now I'm at my current problem. I can't transform anymore at all. I cast the ability and nothing, except I can't open any menus as if I were in Beast Form but I'm still running around as a human.

Things I've tried:

1) I tried to validate the Integrity of the Game Cache via Steam. It did not fix the issue (Assuming it'd restore the original scripts)

2) As I stated above I located the Legends of Lycanthropy mod and used the scripts folder in that. It did not work, I was grasping for straws I think anyway.

I appreciate any help I can get with my problem, thank you.

(Also, I am not currently at home at my desktop so I cannot post my Load Order at the moment. I'll be sure to ASAP in case that's required.)