Anyone know why I cant edit Curie with showlooksmenu?

mechanicalexistence

Should it not work on her after her quest though?

It does work! It's a bit odd how it is accomplished though.

1. Console->

2. help curie 4

player.placeatme "npc code" (without quotes, it's the first one listed when you type in help curie 4)

3. tai (while you have the new curie selected, this turns off AI, stops her so you can edit)

4. tfc (free camera, for better angle)

5. slm "npc code" (item code of the clone, once you type this in, it locks your camera in place, you can begin editing)

6. disable (target the clone, disable it)

7. slm "npc code" (code of original curie)

Once you attempt to change the original Curie's looks, it'll revert to the clone's looks.

There's been issues with Curie turning invisible. Try disable>enable>player.moveto "npc code". If the hair clips through a hat, try using the "slm" console command on your original Curie and making sure the hair you picked on the clone, is also chosen on the original. It will show the same hair on the model, but not in the options if that's what's wrong.

Edited by plicked

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I am having the invisible curie problem. I've tried the fix but it does not work.

Curie will remain invisible like that until you set her hair to what you set the clone's hair to; they need to be the same.

Edited by Velimere

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...