Can't upload any files anymore

akalor

Since Yesterday I cant upload any files to my mods anymore, they "seem" to upload fine and show the right file size on the page, but If anyone (including me) tries to download them it instantly stops downloading and they get a 0kb file. I really don't understand why this is happening, it worked fine this whole time before and mediafire, googledrive and co. work fine as well :/ It's really frustrating me right now :sad: I've also tried uploading with a different browser but that didn't work either.

Edit:// I think I might posted this in the wrong subforum, I can't find a delete or move button anywhere though :/

Edited by akalor

• 4 months later...

Please provide some specific links to files that aren't working as I just tested a few files recently uploaded today and they all worked fine.

Sure. I reuploaded the optional file here just now and it's still downloading broken.

Yep, it wasn't working to begin with but now it's working after 20 minutes. I think this is a syncing issue with the CDN; it's taking a while for the CDN to get the full-file from our servers, hence the delay.

We'll look in to it.