How to create a "total conversion mod" ?

CaptainKruskal

Hello guys,
I'd like to create a mod from scratch. I tried to replace Skyrim.esm by en empty one created by myself. The game starts but in the papyrus logs, there are some properties errors like this when I click on "New Game":​
error: Property EmptyPhial on script MS12WhitePhialScript attached to alias WhitePhialPotion on quest MS12PostQuest (001010AA) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0002C25A) is not the right type
[11/18/2015 - 08:59:45PM]

I don't understand why there are those kind of errors.

So is there a simple solution to initialize a total conversion mod ? What do you think about it ?

Edited by CaptainKruskal

Okay so it seems to be a simple solution. I thought it will be more complicated. I like to start from scratch and have no actors, items that i will never use. I was hoping to find an addon that resets everything inside Skyrim.esm on the net. Do you understand what i mean ? I'm sorry for my poor English; I find it hard to express all my ideas, which is frustrating.

Nah, your wording is fine.

Yes, but it is just better, safer and less time consuming to not erase the Skyrim.esm. It even more important since you seem a bit new to all this. How are going to build a new world space without any landscaping tools, basic scripts, weather and well, everything? Even if you have mad skills, it just not worth it.

And no, I have never seen anything like that.