MrOcD

In this video I'll show you how to:
1, Build through any part of the existing or player built world/map.
2, Use doors in custom door frames and entrances.
3, Some advanced tips on how to lift objects into the air using custom made tools.

https://youtu.be/IIYQJfvNAjA

Making custom doors is easy:
1, Build a door frame
2, Place a door in the frame
3, Delete the door frame and the door will be floating.
4, Place an object like a spiked pole very near the door so you can lift the door with it.
5, hold e on the spiked pole to lift them both and you can position it in your custom built frames

Trying to Build through the existing world can become a real problem.
using this method you can place items literally anywhere with out any conflicting collisions. here is how:
1, Use a pole to lift the object you want to place through the map
2, While holding both objects (make sure the object is green not red), Open the console with the ` key (Next to 1).
3, Click on the object you want to place through the map to make it active for the console command
4, Type Disable, then press enter, then type Enable, then press enter.
5, exit console mode.

Now your still restricted by the depth and range of the pole but your main objects clipping position is locked in place where it
was disabled, so it can be easily placed any where with out conflict.

This is advanced and you might need to watch the first video I put out showing you why and how to lift objects with a pole.
If your like me and you use poles to lift objects into the air, this tip can save time levering objects higher by resetting the
poles depth by increasing the objects size in the console:
1, Grab a pole in build mode
2, Enter the console
3, click on the held pole to select it in console mode
4, type Setscale 2 (this will set the object to size 2, set the vale as ".07" and it will reduce in size.

Now the object is bigger you can lift more with it. In the video I also show you how to get around the camera freaking out because your holding such a giant pole.

Edited by MrOcD