How do I get everything on the same power grid?

RS13

I'm in the (stupidest quest I've ever played) Molecular Level. I have no f***ing Idea what "it's got to be on the same power grid" means. I've got generators built and wires running all over the damn place. WTF am I supposed to do?

Edit: Nevermind. In addition to forcing the player to learn new and unwanted mechanics, they couldn't keep the forcey quest bug free. Started over did the same damn thing and got a different result. Of course this quest would reward insanity.

Edited by RS13

Molecular Level is the biggest piece of s#*! quest I have ever played in an RPG.

My brother almost quit playing the game because he couldn't figure out what to do, every tutoriual we could find said he was doing it the right way. Finally we figured out that if you build the pieces at the airport for the Brotherhood of Steel version, you need to scrap the rugs or the pieces wont fit together.

to be on the same power grid just means that they draw power from the same source. In other words build the 4 quest items and put a power conductor nearby and connect them all with wires to it, then connect the conductor to anything that provides power.

FYI the two of the four pieces snap together(the base and the large three legged item) and the other two can just sit anywhere nearby.