3 replies to this topic

ForsakenSins

ForsakenSins

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

*spoliers*

Are you annoyed that in order to have a vertibird you have to side with either the brotherhood or railroad? ME TOO.

What would really be amazing is if every faction had it's own vertibird! imagine it for a second, throwing a institute vertibird smoke grenade and it landing near you for pickup is a bright white vertibird texture with the institute symbol on it flown by a courser! or maybe calling down a matte black vertibird with the minutemen symbol on the side of it maybe being piloted by one of your loyal soldiers? i wish i had the modding experience and even the time to attempt making something this amazing but alas i do not. therefore i humbly ask that someone that CAN do this, please please please do.

Who's with me?!

Edited by ForsakenSins, 23 November 2015 - 06:00 PM.

Whybother123

Whybother123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Second this being a critical mod, this game more than any other is tempting me to teach myself what i need to know to fix it, and the vertibird being faction specific is right at the top of the list.

moneymakernj123

moneymakernj123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Second this being a critical mod, this game more than any other is tempting me to teach myself what i need to know to fix it, and the vertibird being faction specific is right at the top of the list.

pcl2101

pcl2101

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I don't know how this doesn't exist yet. Best mod ever.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vertibird, factions, smoke grenade, signal grenade

Page loaded in: 1.044 seconds