bowzef

Hello, i have a idea for a mod for weapons and armor crafting mods. (sorry if my spelling is not the best)

1st Clean your weapon/armor mod, pretty much removes the rust and cleans the weapon Requires:cloth and oil and acid this should add +3 Damage

2nd Weapon armor Skin mod , adds x number of skins each one having different perks/passive effects

Weapon:Black skin %5 harder to detect in sneak. Armor:1% harder to detect in sneak on each armor

Weapon:Green Skin +2 Damage 2% harder to detect in sneak Armor:+1 armor for armor

Weapon:Tan skin +3 damage 1% harder to detect in sneak Armor:+1 Armor for armor

and many more, these are just examples can use any passive/perk that would suit it

3rd weapon Flash light mod adds attachment where the bayonet is to a flashlight Requires steel and glass screws and acid + adds 0.3 weight

4th grip mods for some guns such as the combat rifle/shotgun not stock mods Reduce recoil Requires leather and cloth and screws

Goggles mods

add Night vision lenses Requires Radioactive and Glass and adhesive

Bandanna mods

AP mod

Rad resist mod

Leather mod +1 armor

Edited by bowzef

I've been going through ideas on designing a mod similar to this. I haven't had the free time recently to start working on anything yet though. It may need to wait until the official mod tools are released, I don't know what the tools we currently have are capable of doing.