Want to get more raider attacks on settlements

Qaones

• 3 weeks later...

1. I'd like to see raids happen some times as a result of my actions (i.e. If wipe the floor with a bunch of super mutants or synths they might come looking for pay back.)

2. If I don't show up to defend a particular settlement I'd like to see whether or not my settlers took care of things on their own and what the results of that fight was.

Edited by vanaheimr

Not a modder so don't know details, but there is huge potential for making Fallout 4 into a tower defense type of game. The fact that it hasn't been done yet seems to suggest modders are waiting for GECK.

Personally, I can't wait to see rival factions (gunners, synths, bandits etc) mounting major offensives and some better AI that allows them to exploit my bases weaknesses. Even after I've completely explored the game, the defense dynamic could keep me playing for a long time if the mods are creative enough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just another one of these things where I wish for more consequences of my actions in the game...

If I p*ss off the BOS, I want them to send their crashybirds to make me and my allies pay! I want supermutants to get me, just for liberating the traitor, Strong. I want the coursers to hunt me! The railroad to mine my backyard, whole settlements to turn hostile for neglect or being taken over by raiders....