Preparing for the Enclave Return mod

jonnyetiz

I never said the project is done...

But it is, isn't it?

By no means is it done. I said I have to sort some things out. When I get everything straight, I will be able to get this project finished, and keep working from there, and like I said, I am still working on it, just not as much as I was able to, and like Kate said, the script and story is still under development.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

If project isn't dead, I can do my best to help. I've not got a quality microphone as stands, but I am quite decent with different voices and accents and getting into character for them, male voice that is.

I'll be soon getting a decent microphone in the next two months and would offer my help if its wanted.

Edited by MelodicDeity

WRT Soul Survivor lines, getting them to say stuff that completely matches the text may be impossible, but you can but and splice existing lines to get generic responses.

E.G

"I'd like to ask some questions..."

"Could you elaborate?"

"No."

"Yes."

"Sure."

It's time consuming, but you can find and recycle existing voice lines to cover some stuff.

Please excuse typos, Phone.

Edited by Athanasa

• 3 months later...

So far this is looking entirely glorious, can't wait to see your guys' work. Especially the return of the Hellfire Power armor and your take on the X-01 series of power armor. I will say one thing, the hellfire armor definitely needs those upper arms more armored. That undersuit poking out is just too glaring to ignore, though I know that it's still a WIP.