Texture mods stopped working

Puff3r

As of this morning all texture mods have stopped working for me. I have not updated the game to the new beta patch, I have verified my .ini files and even replaced them with known working backups. My other mods work, just not texture mods. I tried bypassing using a mod manager and dumping the files directly into \data\textures with the proper file structure and no go. I even downloaded a new texture for testing one that replaces all paintings with faces of Nick Cage, its easy to see that way, and there is no change in game. Some people have noticed an additional .ini file in the data directory, checked that as well and it does not exist for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I see you say you verified your ini file but just to make sure did you check it to ensure the sResourceDataDirFinal line of the ini is set up correctly so it tells the game to check for the new textures, ensure it says sResourceDataDirFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

If this does not fix your issue let me know.