NMM and F4SE

dspeed

Click the gear icon at the top of the NMM window. In the Settings window that appears, choose the Fallout 4 tab from the top of the screen. Under the Fallout4 Directory setting put:

\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\f4se_loader.exe

With the correct Drive and path location to f4se_loader.exe

I just tested this and confirmed it works with 0.1.1. You can see the F4SE version number in game by opening settings and looking at the bottom right of the settings window.

Just to double check this here; you want me to change the path in the red box to directly link to the EXE of F4SE, then launch the game using the button in the blue box?

http://i.imgur.com/crRK6qf.png

I've just tried this and F4SE didn't launch, and then when I attempted to start NMM again it seemed to think that f4se_loader.exe was the directory and complained that I had no data within it.

You say you're using 0.1.1, was that a typo for 0.61.1 or am I on a strange version?

• 10 months later...

(maybe i was in the wrong subcategory of this forum - my original post is here )

Based on the screen and response above, i made the mistake and copied the whole path+f4se...exe in the command line.

Now NMM tries to create a folder called "f4se_loader.exe" and is looking for all fallout files in it. Starting NMM is now impossible as it bugs out immediately.

As i suspected, copying the whole Fallout doesn't solve the issue temporarily as all paths to mods etc. are wrong.

I am now desperately searching for the nmm config files to manually edit the path but i can't find them.

HALP!!!111

• 2 weeks later...

(maybe i was in the wrong subcategory of this forum - my original post is here )

Based on the screen and response above, i made the mistake and copied the whole path+f4se...exe in the command line.

Now NMM tries to create a folder called "f4se_loader.exe" and is looking for all fallout files in it. Starting NMM is now impossible as it bugs out immediately.

As i suspected, copying the whole Fallout doesn't solve the issue temporarily as all paths to mods etc. are wrong.

I am now desperately searching for the nmm config files to manually edit the path but i can't find them.

HALP!!!111

The config file for Nexus Mod Manager is stored in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Black_Tree_Gaming - you can copy and paste this into the address bar of Windows Explorer to go there, or paste it into the "Run" or "Search" dialog on the Start menu. Alternatively, from your user's home directory, look for "AppData" and then "Local" and then "Black_Tree_Gaming"

From: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/149258/nexus-mod-manager-says-unable-to-get-write-permissions-for-c-games-nexus-mod

Hey guys, hope you are all still active lol

I followed the steps to make f4se and nmm work together but i input the wrong pathway in the directory and now it wont even open my f4 nmm.

I can do basic modding but i struggled with understanding what to do on this.

Any help on how to correct myself would be great.

Thanks in advance