Must Have "Search" Mod : Actually searchable containers and corpses with sortable UI menu as in ESO FO3 & Skyrim. (Remove Item Discloser

Nebrule

It's mentioned in other threads, but I couldn'd find one dedicated to it, so here we go...

Wow, I knew I should have waited a year before I got this f'n game. It seems bethesda keeps taking away everything we've come to love about their games... like the freedom to choose who you are without an imposing storyline, they infringed on this a little with skyrim and the dragonborn and you guys came up with the ever popular Alternate Start mod. But even being the dragonborn still left the player wideopen to define who they wanted to be. Now we've got a full on script already defined for us, you gotta be kiddin me. I hope someone comes up with an Alternate Start mod for this mess.

Anyway...

I knew the plot coming in, but what I didn't know was that they took out and all but ruined one of the foundational immersive core elements found in Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim... the ability to "search" containers, corpses and other stationaries. Now we've got a hyper dumbed down UI (undoubtably driected towards f'n consolers) and we don't even open or search anything anymore, it's already magically displayed the second you look at it. I don't know about you guys but I can't look at a f'n closed locker and tell you whats in it. This has completel broken immersion for me. I want to be able to actually "search" for stuff just like I expected I was going to be able to, you know with a temporarally paused sortable menu between the container/corpse and my inventory. I know I'm not the only one.

I'm puttin FO4 on the backburner for a while untill you modders can work your magic. We need this one, big time.

Edited by Nebrule

If he wants to "Whine and Cry" about something, then let him.

This is a mod suggestion. If you don't like this idea, then don't install the mod if it ever comes out.

There's a lot of things about this game that I don't like, and a lot of things I do like. And I'm willing to bet that my likes and dislikes conflict with those of others. I'm not going to bash someone because they want a mod that changes something that I personally feel is fine the way it is. I just won't install that mod.

What kind of people are dumb again? The ones who want a change to be made, or the ones complaining about other peoples desired changes, especially when it will not effect them?

I'm personally okay with the way they changed the way you search through containers, But i can see the appeal of this mod.

Yeah, I really don't see why you even bothered to post anything at all wierdkid (you know you misspelled weird right?) . Most of the mods on the nexus are made because they fix a lot of the things folks *censored* about. Go buy fallout for xbone or ps4 and delete your nexus account if thats your take on mod suggestions.

Edited by Nebrule

I found that someone had figured out how to this as apart of one of thier mods, I simply requested they come out with a stand alone version, and they came through big time!!

"No Quick Container Menu"

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2890/?

Thanks again Ceano!

Edited by Nebrule