Sound effects and Background Music/Ambience available for Mods

crowesque

I have been a composer and sound designer for 15 years now and am willing to work with modders who are adding immersive content for Fallout 4. My niche is creating creepy, dreary, wasteland drones and industrial noises but can also compose a VERY wide variety of music. I have an extensive arsenal of sample libraries and plenty of instruments, analog synthesizers (including an ever changing modular synth), and microphones for field recording. Everything is legally purchased and I own rights to all of the software I use. I have been wanting to get some experience working in sound design in the gaming industry and I feel that getting started in the Mod Community would be a perfect opportunity.

If anyone is interested, I would be more than willing to send samples of my work. I will begin uploading samples to a new soundcloud that will be easier for people to check out at their own convenience, but that may take another week or so as I have family in for the holidays.

Just throwing it out there!

Hoping to hear from some of you, soon!

-Some of my works can be found here, but this isn't exactly what I would use as my "portfolio". Just one side project of mine.
Current Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/projectobscura

Edited by crowesque