HD Reworked Project
Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:35 PM
Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:16 PM
Posted 23 February 2020 - 12:31 PM
Hello Witchers and Sorceress!
As you can see, I have moved the release date to March, not February as promised. Let me explain, I have recently worked a lot on modification and I mastered new techniques for reworking textures, so to bring the best quality I can do I moved the release date to March 12 (my birthday ). I hope you will understand this. Version 11.0, in addition to major changes in Toussaint, also introduces significant improvements in other regions. Thank you for all your support and see you in Toussaint on March 12!
Edited by HalkHogan, 23 February 2020 - 07:05 PM.
Posted 23 February 2020 - 01:05 PM
Edited by SorceressJ, 23 February 2020 - 01:07 PM.
Posted 23 February 2020 - 01:41 PM
I had a few problems with the installation, even though you'd expect it to be straight forward. I had to uninstall a few times to get it right.
A few things to check for the install:
1. Obviously make sure you install the part 1, 2 and 3 of the .exe's successively, and ensure you do install all of them, then set the load order for each and all using The Witcher 3 Mod Manager on the right hand of the screen (I set all to 0 after comments on here). If nothing displays, try using the file > refresh options, or opening and closing TW3MM. Be sure to run script merger and merge if necessary/once you can see the mods in the load order.
2. If the mod isn't showing in The Witcher 3 Mod Manager, I added it manually. Each part from the install (1, 2, 3) should be in your witcher 3 mod folder under modHDReworkedProject, modHDReworkedProject2, modHDReworkedProject3. So if you need to, add each folder in successive order i.e 1, 2 & 3 by dragging and dropping each folder into TW3MM. Make sure the log at the bottom of TW3MM is finished if it says installing/etc, and you will eventually see the mod added to the load order list. Then set load order, merge, etc.
3. For me It added each part to the TW3MM load list after install, only if on part one of the .exe install process I chose 'priority settings for HDRP'. This messed up my load order, but I thankfully had a backup screenshot of TW3MM.
3. I had to reinstall a few times to get things working. I performed uninstall by using TW3MM, running script merger if necessary, reinstalled each of the three parts one after the other using the .exe files, set the priority, merged if necessary, etc etc. I've noticed TW3MM doesn't uninstall properly if I have my mod folder open in explorer, so watch out for that. That's what I did for uninstall anyway, but there are separate instructions in the readme.txt in your TW3 mod folder.
4. If using haulk then ensure you use the image file found on the main page of the mod here on the nexus by finding "Halk's Ultra HD Config: (GUIDE: Click Here!?)", and then set your Nvdia/AMD graphics options correctly for TW3. Check here for the Nvidia settings in English: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/?tab=images#lg=3&slide=0
TLDR: People can correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I fixed it was basically uninstall, reinstall without choosing priority settings, make sure you do all parts, add manually to TW3MM if necessary, set load order to 0 for all parts, script merge. A lot of the mistakes were on my part, because I hadn't modded in a while and had to get my head round it again. I also don't usually use a .exe for install, which confused me.
Edited by tranceddd, 23 February 2020 - 02:02 PM.
Posted 23 February 2020 - 04:04 PM
Thanks a bunch.
Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:41 PM
Sometimes my game wont launch either. Uninstalled it, now it is working fine.
OBS: I have only 12 mods installed. All of them small mods. So no, the game is not on the limit.
NPC Physics 60 FPS Fix
New Clouds - Heavy Clouds V2
New Clods - Small Clouds V2
All Quest Objectives On Map
HDMR - HD Monsters Reworked mod
Gwent - Restoring missing textures 2.1
Custom Localization Fix
Ciri Bath Bandage Removal - MODKit Version
Edited by Salvinha, 23 February 2020 - 06:54 PM.