• Please log in to reply
9087 replies to this topic

OppressorMK11

OppressorMK11

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Can you remove whale from water. It feels scary when doing water quests.

laughlibertine

laughlibertine

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #87899698. #87900653, #87900908 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

@HalkHogan : I've been playing with your mod on for just over a week and so far, only one glitch with a waterfall in Toussaint. It's positively wonderful and I haven't noticed any performance issues, even with my crap 1050 card and other mods running with it. Thank you again for all your hard work! It feels like the game is new again and I'm on my 6th playthrough. I spent extra time getting through White Orchard because it was that darn beautiful. ;) 

HalkHogan

HalkHogan

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,600 posts
In response to post #87899698. #87900653, #87900908, #88328163 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Nice to hear that! Have fun. :)

fernialonso88

fernialonso88

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I just installed the mod with the game bought from steam, and it doesn't even start ...any solution?

SeriousManfred12

SeriousManfred12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi tanks for the mod.
I lose a lot of quality playing with max textures insted of the halk ultra preset ?, my gpu use all the 4gb of VR in some areas and starts dropping a lot of fps.

OppressorMK11

OppressorMK11

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #87899698. #87900653, #87900908, #88328163, #88328333 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

@HalkHogan Can you remove whale from witcher 3?

Dvieira1024

Dvieira1024

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
hi the new update is INCREDBILE but for some reason ive been experiencing performance hits to unplayable levels since setting the texture to Halk Ultra before that i was able to run the game at ultra settings with no issues.

after setting it to Halk Ultra, ive experienced major frame drops, very slow texture rendering and lots of stuttering particularly in Novigrad. i was able to run my graphics at ultra with halk ultra texture and experienced minimal to no issues outside of  Novigrad but even setting it to high and turned off antialiasing and ambient occlusion still gives me noticable issues as soon as i enter the city the only way I can get play in novigrad is if I have texture set to high.

Recently I did have the install location of steam moved to my computers driver idk if that may play a part in it. I don't think it's my graphics card or CPU cuz I was able to play the game on ultra free of issues but i'm using Radeon RX 470 & intel core i7-3770 CPU 8gb of ram. i have mods limit adjuster, i didn't install the config for this yet, the instructions for AMD are bit confusing, I'll figure it out just wanted know if u have any suggestions? 

Edited by Dvieira1024, 27 December 2020 - 05:56 AM.

HASN22121

HASN22121

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
Hi. Is there any screenshots from the first minute of a new game so i can see if this is working?

Also. I've got the ##preset_value_Halk Ultra HD option enabled  (however ultra and extreme options at the top are not showing)

when I upload the tweaks mod  the ultra and extreme options at the top APPEAR, but the  ##preset_value_Halk Ultra HD  option disappears completely. 

Any idea why?

LiloLila

LiloLila

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
In response to post #88429753.

Spoiler

you can remove/deactivate (rename it from "mod..." to "xmod..." or something) the mods to get the original Textures back to compare it by your self.
the ##preset_value_Halk Ultra HD is the new highest option added by the mod. Just the naming of the option is not so well done. (Maybe a bug in the game itself? idk)
If you use a mod that renames these slider positions the option for ##preset_value_Halk Ultra HD is still there but just renamed.

Vampiszon

Vampiszon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I have this mod working, but 2 things are weird:
1. There is no Ultra_Halk_Preset in graphics option, so I am running on Ultra
2. The graphics options are doubled! So each slider repeats two times in game menu...
Any ideas? Thanks

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.039 seconds