• Please log in to reply
9685 replies to this topic

BozzCollin

BozzCollin

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
In response to post #93762988. #93770253, #93770588, #93773008, #93804043 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Well done guys, haha. This mod obviously makes the game look vastly superior to vanilla ultra.

RoberWeedGood

RoberWeedGood

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
cuando instalo el mod, tengo el problema de que ningún DLC me detecta, ¿alguien sabe cuál es el problema? cuando instalo el mod, tengo el problema de que ningún DLC me detecta, ¿alguien sabe cuál es el problema? No puedo arreglarlo y sería muy malo que lo jugaras sin dlcs

audi

audi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
In response to post #93762988. #93770253, #93770588, #93773008, #93804043, #93826088 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

drop the flask, drunk mole

Armadal199

Armadal199

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
very cool mod but unfortunately ruins the appearance of Geralt's hair in wolf armor. :{

pokkla

pokkla

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
First off, I love the idea of improved graphics.  Second, if I had no other mods changing NPCs or clothing/armor, yours would be great.  So, I endorsed your mod as it is not broken, per se.

Unfortunately, I've a variety of works from other modders conflicting with one or more of each of the four portions of your work.  The first serious conflict was with your Project4.  Sorry, I wanted the other mod more badly than yours.  I use MO2 to manage my mods, maybe it is the way MO2 works, I don't know.  I unchecked Project4 and all was good for a while.  But then Project3 had conflicts with other later installed mods, then 2, and last week I had to disable (uncheck) Project1 [main] folder.

My guess (only a guess because I'm not a modder) is the conflicts could be worked around if you separated into more folders (Projects).  Say, people in one, clothing in another, buildings, clutter, etc. each in their own.  The structure of the data may not even allow it.  If it worked however, I'd be able to disable more finely and use at least some of your work.  I'm not asking you to do it, just making an observation.  Be well.

HalkHogan

HalkHogan

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,626 posts

hzYF2PiENtc

Hello my dear friends!
It's been a long time since the last video. I know I announced a new HDRP preview in early March but I was silent the whole time. Sorry for that. But in return, I have some good news, and the reasons why I was quiet and why I don't have too much to show. I think the most important news is that I got an official message from CDPR about cooperation. While it's not certain yet, it's very likely that HDRP will be included in the official next generation update. I will inform you what's next.
As always, I would like to thank you for all your support and kind words. <3
Greetings!

Edited by HalkHogan, 04 May 2021 - 09:56 PM.

audi

audi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Great work and news Halk, thank you!

Jtaylor1986

Jtaylor1986

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
So is the next release being delayed to Oct/Nov when CDPR officially releases the update?

Hyrasch

Hyrasch

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Gratulations and utmost gratitude.
It wasn't as big a update back in 2016 when I played, but still rocked ;)

So this is basically the texture-mod which will be included in the next-gen The Witcher 3 remaster for ps5/xbox sxs with raytracing effects.

I hope (for your sake) you're not so dumb and give the higher-ups at CD Projekt this mod for free, just because you did it out of passion, as a hobby, or for whatever reasoning.
You basically were an employee, working on the game, but without payment and spent a couple of hundred hours, while they cash in millions.
Your creation should at least be appreciated with a 4-digit check, everything is a big let down.

SrTheAlone

SrTheAlone

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
In response to post #93762988. #93770253, #93770588, #93773008, #93804043, #93826088, #93909318 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Did you even tried this mod?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.141 seconds