• Please log in to reply
9742 replies to this topic

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #94054168.

Spoiler

not everything is about money but yea this will for sure pay him they are not greedy as other studios and also they might hire the guy... he is obviously talented, persistent and hard working

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #93942018.

Spoiler

atleast his hiar wont go throught the collar lol

p357mag

p357mag

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
It is not compatible with Beautiful Grass. It is not detected in the script merger, but beautiful Grass does not work due to this mod.

This mod is a great mod, but textures aren't really that much of a change. Especially when you think about the installation capacity. 

In the end, I chose Beautiful Grass.

A version compatible with beautiful grass,

And the rock texture-only lite version with the greatest sense of change

highly recommend the release of these two versions.

kicker044

kicker044

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
Woooow! What an amazing work. :) Seems the best is yet to come!!

kicker044

kicker044

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
In response to post #94101153.

Spoiler

I use Beautiful Grass mod along with Hulk's mod since ages. No problem at all...

igorin1998

igorin1998

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Congratulations on the CDPR message Halk! You deserve it :)

vexum

vexum

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I really do appreciate this mod as it makes game look gorgeous while keeping art style changes to a minimum. I think you made a great contribution to this game and this community and I'm really glad that CDPR finally took notice. I wish you all the best and hope you get some "official" payoff for your work. Cheers! :)

Edited by vexum, 07 May 2021 - 04:52 PM.

xpoverzion

xpoverzion

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
"CDPR is talking to Halk about including his mod/work in their next gen upgrade."

In other words, CDPR doesn't want to put the work in for themselves, and wants to profit off the work that others have already done in the modding scene over the past 6 years?  Just when I thought this company couldn't be any more pathetic, it proves me wrong once again.  it's great to see modders like Halk getting recognition like this, but they won't pay him what he deserves, and in the end CDPR will hoard the profit for themselves.  If I were Halk, I would charge CDPR a huge premium for the 1000's of hours he has spent on this graphics mod.  If CDPR doesn't want to pay, then they can pay top dollar for high priced in house designers to rework all the graphics in this game.  Halk, don't give in to this greedy, mismanaged corporation. Demand what you deserve. 

As for me, I'm not interested in remodding a new version of this game.  No way I'm going to start from scratch with the 280 mods I have installed at the moment.  Hopefully halk will still release any additional work he did after V12 on the nexus. 

ESW77Eternal

ESW77Eternal

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
In response to post #93762988. #93770253, #93770588, #93773008, #93804043, #93826088, #93909318, #94071593 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Are you for real?!

postmelone

postmelone

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i dont understand does this mod already include the other hd reworked mods or do i need to install them myself as well?
like the hd reworked dragons and stuff

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.004 seconds