mbwrobel

mbwrobel

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #94160558.

Spoiler

The refreshed version of The Witcher will be free for owners of the standard version. CDPR won't charge for the patch. And Hulk Hogan will take the money for using the mod by CDPR.

ElMormo

ElMormo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Im having issues installing the mod, the instructions are clear, you just extract it inside your Witcher 3 folder, but i only get one file and not one i can extract. im not sure what to do or do with it. is there another app i need to extract it?

LiloLila

LiloLila

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
In response to post #94495278.

Spoiler

put the modHDReworkedProject/2/3/4 folders in your [Game]\mods\ folder and the bin folder in your [Game]\ folder. If you have already changes the rendering.ini's and/or the rendering.xml (the files in the bin folder structure) i recommand t aply the changes manualy. You can use a simple text editor for that. But create your own backups in any case before changing/replacing files.

Edited by LiloLila, 15 May 2021 - 11:17 PM.

mac098

mac098

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Does this mod do realistic weather or would I have to download a separate mod for that? Just want to make sure. Thank you for all that you do!!!

malygonzo1990

malygonzo1990

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
?after i instal and lunch the game i have somthing like this : zapodaj.net/a5cdbfbf06e4e.png.html  -- what to do ?  im from POLAND :) 

Drchill23

Drchill23

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
can somebody help me. i tried downloading the ultimate edition but when i do it downloads as a .7z file. can anyone help me convert it to a normal file?

LiloLila

LiloLila

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
In response to post #94653493.

Spoiler

you need a tool like 7zip to extract the mod after downloading the archive.

SirGrimbold

SirGrimbold

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
In response to post #94653493. #94655728 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

This tells me many new people are starting to use mods...

LiloLila

LiloLila

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
In response to post #94653493. #94655728, #94659638 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

this has nothing to do with mods. zip archives are a basic way to download and upload stuff from and to the internet. 7zip is almost a standart program on every pc. Some might use winrar instead for some reason. Even though 7zip is free (not like winrar) and can also unpack rar files.
Don't know how this has something to do with someone being new to modding a game.

DontBlnkBadWolf

DontBlnkBadWolf

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,278 posts
In response to post #94160558. #94472448 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I'm quite sure that CDPR WILL compensate Halk. Halk probably had to get law representation in order to be under contract for CDPR (that makes the most sense), and might be on a non-disclosure agreement currently (which would also make sense). Halk was able to mention that he got contacted but, that's all he could say. 

I would also add that, more than likely, Halk may not be able to release any more HDRP updates after he signs a contract (if there would be a contract), unless it's after the release of the game's new version and only to fix any kind of bugs that needs to be addressed. I do think that he will be getting a massive computer upgrade and the proper REDKit, if he gets a contract.

Just my thoughts

Bad Wolf

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.011 seconds