• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SylvaCoin

SylvaCoin

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I would like there to be a mod where the settlers automatically pick and harvest the corn, mutafruit, and other resources. I spend so much of my time running through my fields spamming the E button. It's realistic. They go through the work of caring for the resources at first, why wouldn't they also harvest them and put them in the supplies, like the Trader does with caps?

chance2now

chance2now

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Yes. I am interested in this same idea. I decided to see if it had already been posted and saw this thread, so I am adding my support for this request here.

jabberslops

jabberslops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I would like there to be a mod where the settlers automatically pick and harvest the corn, mutafruit, and other resources. I spend so much of my time running through my fields spamming the E button. It's realistic. They go through the work of caring for the resources at first, why wouldn't they also harvest them and put them in the supplies, like the Trader does with caps?

Settlers already do this. You need to assign them to the crops so they actually work on them. Check in your workshop inventory (from any crafting station also) after 1-2 in game days have passed.

Edited by jabberslops, 31 January 2016 - 05:53 PM.

WinglessFlight

WinglessFlight

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Closest thing Ive been able to find is:

https://www.nexusmod...ut4/mods/25521/

Panter22

Panter22

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

why not try this https://www.nexusmod...ut4/mods/21872/

Edited by Panter22, 22 December 2018 - 03:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: settlement, harvest, resources, timesave, realistic, food, crops, outpost

Page loaded in: 1.065 seconds