NPCs VS NPCs and AI Combat Mods. Help?

truek

I couldnt find a similar question like the one I'm about to make so, I made a new topic.

So, yes, there is plentiful of mods that add better, smarter AI to NPCs, when they are in combat, they block better, evade, time their attacks, make smart bashings, strategize... ect... ect... ect...

However I have noticed, this only happens whey the NPC, is actually fighting against the Player.

Thats not entirely good, not entirely bad.

But one has to notice. Dragonborn isnt the only thing that could kill them. NPC-A is just as capable of killing NPC-B and viceversa, however when NPC-A and NPC-B fight, they do it just like in vanilla, dumb, untimed attacks, poor blocking and bashing, their strategy is poor or nonexistent, their combat feels stiff and... wrong... feels like... vanilla, yup, there's no other name.

Im here to request a bit of help, I dont want to face smart NPCs and see dumb NPCs fight each other, I want the best of the best, if Lydia and this Bandit Boss are fighting, they both should give their best effort at it, after all, their lifes are in danger, arent they?

I dont know if its the mod I choose was a poor decition or something, but, through other mod descriptions and reviews, I cant seem to find a single one that says "NPC vs NPC combat is also better" Or something like that.

The mods I was using were Duel - Combat Realism and Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies . Dont get me wrong, they are great mods, but they dont seem to fulfill my needs entirely. So yes, any help please?

Here's a video with a few amazing combat mods. Some do even effect NPC behaviour when they're fighting other NPC's. I don't think that there's a "perfect" mod but if you install some of the mods mentioned in the video down below I think you will not only have a great battle experience when fighting, but also while watching Lydia kicking the bandit leader's a** :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnBvi4eLmbU