Anvillior

Very good idea, would need a modder's advice on how feasible it is right now.

Anyone ?

I'm thinking we could even expand the concept to other "robotic" followers (synths), with better eyes, tougher skin, maybe even weaponized body in some areas.

I can tell you, this isn't possible, yet. Until Bethseda blesses us with G.E.C.K, mods like this are only ideas and future plans to he made. But the idea of maybe transfering his personality to other robots would be great, maybe using the the science and hacking perks make it easier for you to transfer Codsworth's personality to another robot. Maybe a system that if it fails, you have a chance of shutting down Codsworth and the other robot for a short amount of time or maybe even blowing them both up. Either way I like this idea.

Perhaps he could even have his optic sensors upgraded to highlight enemies.

I think it would be a little silly for him to give you the PA Targeting HUD, however giving him a spotlight function like the spotlight turrets could be cool... Especially if you could give him a custom light that's a narrower beam (so it lights up the target and little else rather than the whole area).

A stealth boy addon would make him an excellent recon drone for the sneakier type of player.

This would be pretty cool, though I'd insist that you still see the blowing dust from the exhaust when cloaked and maybe even the flame from the thruster.

• 1 month later...