Multiple Mod ideas, maybe someone is interested.

Lichruler

Ugh, you know when you are trying to delete something, and the browser decides you want to go to the previous page, and deletes everything you typed. Yeah that's me right now...

Anyway, I have these ideas for multiple mods (or maybe a single large mod if someone wants to put them together) and was hoping someone would be interested in helping make them. Why someone else and not me? Because I can't code or 3D design or mod for crap. It just seems to be one of those things I cannot grasp. So I'm hoping someone is interested in one (or all) of the ideas I have, and maybe we can collaborate on it. I realize these cannot really be done until Bethesda releases the G.E.C.K. for Fallout 4, but hey, we can plan now!

Anyway, enough rambling, here are my ideas

Mutant Metal Radio

I had this idea when fighting a large battle against two Deathclaws, and a Super Mutant Behemoth, that the music in the game just tends not to be hard enough for big battles at times.

In the Commonwealth, is a Super Mutant named Crush. Crush is more intelligent than most Super Mutants, and despite his love for battle, he wanted to inspire people ti fight more, not just fight them himself. So he decided a good way to do that was with some old metal holotapes he found. He found himself an old radio station, and made the Mutant Metal Radio, to try and inspire people to fight more with the music he found. He would also occasionally do news, telling about various actions happening throughout the Commonwealth, and giving his own opinion on it.

Now, whether you can actually find Crush's radio station is up for debate, but I obviously have no intention for Crush to be a follower.

Crazy Mans treasure troves.

This idea came to me when I went to the basement in one of the houses in Sanctuary found gold bars and supplies, and realized that people would have prepped for a nuclear winter.

In one of the Commonwealths banks (preferably a larger one) sits a man called "Crazy Man". When the Wanderer finds him, he asks if the Wanderer is interested in finding old world treasures, possibly untouched by other scavvers. If you accept you end up going to various parts of the Commonwealth to try and find these old Caches of various items. Some have nothing, some have stockpiled weapons, junk, money, and armors. Who knows what these people hid before the war?

Why is he called "Crazy Man" though? Because to everyone else he has told these wild tales of untouched treasures, they all told him "You're crazy, man." And since so many people told him that's who he was, he adopted the name. And how does he know of the locations of these treasures? Well, while most people go to the banks nowadays to loot them and grab stuff, he was searching through the transactions of various purchases, loans, withdrawals and banking info, to find who bought what, and where they were.

The Lich King? Really?

As it is fairly apparent by my username, I like liches. So it's no surprise I would be a fan of Arthas Menethil from World of Warcraft. More importantly, I am a fan of his armor, and sword.

Let's be blunt, I would love the idea of Arthas's armor to be power armor. the size of the armor, the pauldrons, everything about it just seems perfect to fit on a power armor frame. His sword would also be perfect, inflicting cryo damage along with normal damage.

Well, with it, I had a small idea, where a man was rather obsessed with the undead, and the Lich King, that he managed to build that armor, and sword, and hides deep under the commonwealth, with his army of undead (you know, ghouls), and his plan to take the surface, and bend all to his will eternal as ghouls. Will you join this madman, destroy him, or try to take his place?

Those are the ideas I have for now, at least the ones I would actually like in the game. Any suggestions or desires to take these up, or just healthy talk is welcome!