Favorites Menu Quick Item Switch (Confirms your choice automatically)

SombreErmine

Hi people!

I'm new to the modding scene. I made this UX improvement mod for the Favorites Menu.
Instead of having to press "A" on your controller or "Enter" on your keyboard, this mod does it for you allowing you to save time in the heat of battle. It mostly benefits people who play using a controller, but it also works for keyboard and mouse players.
It does it by waiting a split second after you change your Favorites Menu selection and then automatically confirming your choice for you.
I also created a custom FOMOD installer so you can customize the Quick Switch delay as well as which slots are affected by my mod.
Hope it helps you out! :smile:
Change Log:
  • 0.9.0 - December 16, 2015
    This release introduces a new custom FOMOD installer which allows a more fine-tuned Quick Switch delay and for disabling specific slots from being used by the mod.
  • 0.8.0 - November 28, 2015
    Initial release. Currently, there are only a half-second, a full-second, and a 1/5ths of a second version of the mod.
Edited by SombreErmine

• 3 weeks later...

I've just released an update to my mod!

I developed a custom FOMOD installer so that you can fine tune the Quick Switch delay between 0.1 and 5.0 seconds. You also now have the ability to turn off Quick Switch on specific slots in case consumables keep accidentally getting Quick Switched.

I also made it so that the FOMOD installer remembers your last settings so you can easily make tweaks to your mod setup!