Danneyo

Just a couple more models i've been working on:

d711474fb7108941fe392a221f0b5816.png

tumblr_o4gngo19yc1ulht2ro1_540.png

I've also managed to recruit two writers who are pretty well versed in the Homestuck lore and it's characters for helping me in writing the dialogue. Still, and I can't stress this enough: I need help with textures. Any help is appreciated. I'm also still looking for anyone with skills they're willing to lend to the mod.

Here's a bit of dialogue our writers, specifically our Rose Writer Blue,

[Dave introducing the PC]

Rose: Ah, I see. While help from a local in this eminent ecosystem is somewhat questionable, my pseudo-sibling is a dubious enough judge of character. As long as you do not flip the proverbial handle and attempt to murder us in our sleep, this should go along without hindrance.

[A1: What do you need?]

Rose: Essentially what we need your help with, my advantageous vagabond, is finding our comrades who, as a testament to their logical faculties, have wandered through this verdant hellscape for one reason or another. First, we need to find and retrieve Karkat. Don't worry, you'll hear him before you see him.

Rose: The Super Mutants certainly did.

[b1: Who are you?]

I'm Rose Lalonde - Chosen of the Horrorterrors, Destroyer of Worlds, and lover of tentacles. A pleasure, I'm sure. In more serious terms, I'm the only thing apparently holding my group together.

Alongside Dave, I suppose.

[C1: What is this place?]

Oh this little hole away from home? It served as some kind of cloning facility before we came to inhabit it. Now it serves as nothing but a dystopian lawn ornament until we can get it soaring through the void between worlds once more.

[A2: What do you mean?]

Rose: Allow me to explain; for some inexplicable and likely stupid reason our dearest Karkat has deigned to head into the interior of Boston and get into, rather predictably, trouble with the charming locale and had heroically retreated into a nearby ruin. Karkat's charms should be the greatest challenge we face.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...