'Head Tracking' (like the mod for Skyrim that has over 27,000 endorsemnts))

Nebrule

I know what it does, I used that mod, until I heard it was highly unstable and ran an absurd amount of scripts to run, and the Fallout 4 default uses the exact same animation, as the Skyrim mod, I loved that mod I really did but it was too dangerous in a already script heavy game, the one in Fallout 4 isn't an idle it is used when ever you talk to NPCs, I agree you should look back when they talk to you, but claiming that it doesn't exist in Fallout 4 is ignorant it isn't an idle at all

Can you read? or are you just trolling?

It's basically like this, the 'player head tracking' as it is now in FO4 is no different than it was in vanilla Skyrim. What you're calling head tracking in FO4 represents only a fraction of what the features this mod effectively did for Skyrim.

I never ran SKSE with any of the 120+ mods I had for Skyrim and never had any type of script issues with any mod, including this one.

Again, it's cool if you don't see it or think it doesn't need it, if so, you shouldn't feel the need to have an opinion on this at all. Go enjoy the game the way it is man, or find another thread that's talking about a mod you might actually use, but don't come in here and try to dismis the possiblity of improving upon something, this is a mod request thread, not a mod debate thread.

Edited by Nebrule

No I am not trolling you are clearly blind the default is nothing like Skyrim's because Skyrim didn't have any, look at that screen shot again it clearly shows the player character looking directly at the NPC I was talking to, honestly, can you read, go try it for your self go talk to a Follower and ask them to talk then go into third person and move around a bit your character tracks them, seriously I do wonder if YOU can read though as I said I LOVED that Skyrim mod you are claiming that Fallout 4 is exactly the same as default Skyrim, no it isn't, honestly I would like to see a similar mod but not with that many scripts to do one simple thing I had 165 mods several script heavy and that one made papyrus lag

So

Honestly I would like to see a similar mod but not with that many scripts to do one simple thing I had 165 mods several script heavy and that one made papyrus lag

Thanks, that's all you had to say in the first place, but your complaints about that mod are system specific to your personal hardware and setup and don't nullify 27k endorsements and just as many if not more people who had absolutely zero issues using it.

Um no I never personally had that many issues and it has nothing to do with my hardware, I just saw how the Script latency would go berserk with that mod, and on top of that I read complaint after complaint about people getting a repeating error loop that breaks the script engine, people had issues with it trust me, my PC is not weak, and for the record you still ignored the fact that Fallout 4 has this present to a certain extent

I think you're a troll and you just don't realize it. Why are you so concerned with issues you never even had then?

I've said repeatedly that whatever player head tracking FO4 has, it can be vastly improved upon. I'm not going to quote myself because there's only 15 posts in the thread including this one, rererererereread.... then go away and bug somebody else.

Edited by Nebrule

You literally can't be a troll with out realizing, trolling inherently means you are purposely annoying someone, I don't know why you said I don't care, I do, but I was telling you head tracking actually does exist in this game, despite showing you a screen shot you still didn't believe me, now I know the Skyrim mod was more advanced and tracked NPC that you weren't talking to however this had issues, in Fallout 4 the NPC tracking is drastically improved, I remember how unnerving it was to walk into a building and literally everyone stared at you for ever, Fallout 4 improves NPCs to where they glance at you when you walk in, and look at you when the talk to you or you talk to them, I would not like this proposed mod to be identical to Skyrim's mod, as I would like my character to look at people but not to the pont where I stare at people just stare at them, note I don't know far that mod advanced, but still the fact of the matter is, it does already to an extent exist in Fallout 4 for the player, this may make it easier to apply it fully

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I found one but someone might have to research alittle more with this.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22166/?
This mod is player commenting and the player constantly turns his head around for combat and the suuch, any close by npc, the head wil ltrack any npc nearby. Including enemy npcs far away. The downside I found out was that it made some companions glitch out in dialogues. For example for mine, It took 4 hours to find that it was this mod. For mine, dogmeat will constantly get stuck at "Hey boy, what are you doing out here by yourself?"
After taking the mod out, dogmeat and other companions were able to resume their gameplay.