Better Spots for the Settlements! Bad Terrain Spots!

RetroBabe

Bethesda made the Locations of Settlements realy without Thinking ,as we all know ,when you come with the Minutemen to Sanctuary ,one of the Members ask you to build Walls around the Village ,for Safety ,fine no Problem.

But when you start to take the Steel Walls and build it around the Village ,you start to be pi...ed off after a while ,why ,the Terrain is not always flat ,so sometimes the Steel Walls float in the Air ,looks for me stupid and Brainless done from Bethesda or you cant set the Steel Walls as you like to ,when you set a Steel Wall the RED RESTRICTION of "CANT SET IT SO" should be banned or disabled ,so you can set the Steel Walls were you want ,like you want to ,with no Restrictions ,also some gren Borders in Villages are made totally stupid ,trough Water ,can ya build a Wall on Water ,i ve never seen such nowere.

If i would make Settlements ,i would say ,look for a Flat Terrain Spot ,better for Build Walls if some Player likes to ,so the Settlement Spots Bethesda choosed ,should be changed to more flat Terrain ,would make Build Walls much much better.

Also the Possibility of make Walls be in the Soil would be good ,cause on some Spots ,were Terrain isnt flat ,means more down or up ,you cant set a Wall ,why ,cause the Mesh Terrain refuses to let you set a Wall there ,that should also be disabled ,so we can set Walls into the Earth ,for all Walls are same Height.

Thx if this would be possible ,if its not ttoo much work.

Btw love your new Mods.