-request, willing to help- Readable Comics and Magazines

Keelee8788

It really, really bothers me that all we can see of the comic books and magazines is the covers; the backs are even blank. This is very frustrating, and I would like to fix that. Now, I know nothing (Jon Snow) of how to make the magazines open, animate, flip pages, etc, I don't know how to make mod packages or anything like that.

I do, however, know how to draw. I think I could create enough art, though if others are willing to help it could be done faster, that we could make perhaps 10 or so pages per comic or magazine. If we can produce the content, we would need someone to make it possible to open and read the magazines in game, and package the files, etc. I know it's a bit of a minor thing in game, but I think it would add a lot of immersion and atmosphere to the game that I feel is lacking.

So just to get an accounting of who would be interested in seeing this, or who would be willing to help, please comment if you want to see/can help with this. I can create art, and draft fake articles, though having at least one other person would make that a quicker process. We would then need someone(s) who can animate the pages, put the art onto the pages, and package the mod. I assume this would all be easier when the actual creation kit becomes available, but I don't know if there is another method, or if this is easier than I assume it will be. So please comment with your ideas! :smile:

Edited by Keelee8788

• 3 years later...