The return of level scaling

Joshuahoeth

The game becomes completely dull after you reach higher levels, I can see what Bethesda was trying to do with some enemies being higher than you in certain area and I like that, but the challenge is non existent eventually, in previous Bethesda games enemies in general where always challenging no matter where you were and no matter what your level is, what I propose is making some areas still scale higher than others but every other area still has enemies around your level, would this be doable with out the GECK

i want something like this but with more enemies too, more enemies is better :tongue: theres just not enough in a single area, they should come in larger packs the higher level you become maybe. that would be awesome!

Edited by alextsang

it just gets too easy after level 40 you start to completely over power enemies they just like die if you cough on them, and have crappy weapons and armor, I found a mod called high level scale or something but it breaks the beginning of the game, and makes the late game a bit odd because the enemies are like 40 levels higher than you, the default is awful though it kills the ability to play long term, and if I carry my level 60 character to DLCs when they come I bet I'll steam roll everything, but anyway I think the scaling can be modded with out the GECK but the amount can not, I really wonder if we can edit the level lists too, I hate how Power Armored enemies are primarily pre placed so you never get to fight them that much unless you tick of the BOS XD