Submachine Gun Cosmetics Fixes

invadersnes64

I don't know about you but I love me some sweet Tommy gun action. Only problem is that in Fallout 4, the gun is kinda ugly... And this is a Tommy gun we're talking about. The whole point of them is style and finesse. The issue with it is that it's kinda stuck in a weird place. It combines the 1921 version of the Tommy gun with the 1928 version. The 1921 version was the kind that you saw in gangster flicks. So the 1928 version was the gangster version. You could always be able to identify it from the vertical foregrip. The 1928 version is the one that was used in WWII. You could tell it by the stick magazines that it used and by the new placement of the bolt. In Fallout 4 for some reason they used the 1928 version of the gun with drum magazines.... Which kinda makes it ugly...

Soo.... basically what I'm asking for is either someone to mod, or help me mod either two things in making.

1. A stick magazine instead of drum magazines for the "Submachine gun" to resemble the WWII version

(Like from Fallout:NV)

2. A vertical foregrip on the front of the gun to resemble the Gangster version.

So if anyone could help that be great c:

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I'm more concerned about getting a vertical foregrip. Magazines are much easier to mod in, whereas even in New Vegas, no one got a vertical foregrip mod for the 45 smg as far as I know. There was one guy who released a complete tommy gun with one before Honest Hearts came out, but even that one had clipping issues, and was in 10mm instead of .45.
Hip-fire with a flat hand just looks off with a Thompson. I MUCH prefer the aesthetic of the vertical foregrip.

• 4 months later...