ENB + Windows 10 = CTD on load

jayvergent

Hello,

since upgrading to Windows 10, all ENB versions give me a CTD before the Bethesda logo except for v0.277, which gives me a CTD after attempting to load a save. I can start a new game, though.

Re-installed Skyrim through Steam, so no mods. I do have Dragonborn DLC and the offical texture pack "DLC".

Thanks!

I had the same issue, try the fix here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3089504-fix-for-skyrim-crashing-instantly-with-enb-on-windows-10/

If that doesn't work, try using enb V .262 and turning off Windows dvr feature, that worked for me.

Hi, thanks for trying to help! I do have that DirectX runtime installed, as it was one of the first fixes for this problem that I've tried. For whatever reason, v0.279 (the latest one) works now, but only up until loading a save, same as before. What I did find out is that it only seems to fail to load a save in the exterior of Skyrim ... I tried loading a save in Breezehome and it worked, but when I tried walking out of the house, it crashed. I still can start a new game, so exteriors aren't completely unfunctional ... really odd. And v0.262 crashes Skyrim even before the Bethesda logo and I've had DVR disabled for a long time (since I have shadowplay).

Any ideas?

UPDATE: v0.279 doesn't work again, 277 does as it did before, so I still can't really load

Edited by jayvergent