Black screen when scope zoom

thebigJA

I don't know what to call it, so my title for this post is silly.

Anyway. I tried searching for a mod that fixes this but haven't found anything.

The problem is that second or so of black whenever you look through a scope. It's irritating and dangerous when you're in the middle of a fight. I end up never using anything but a reflex sight or iron sights because they don't do this (except for my sniper rifle that I only use at very long range, where it's not as much of a problem).

Is that a thing when you look through a scope in real life? Do you close your eye, mash your head against the eyepiece, wait for a breath then open it? I've no idea but even if it is I don't like it in the game.

Is there a way to change it so scopes work like reflex sites? Thanks for your time.

I don't know what to call it, so my title for this post is silly.

Anyway. I tried searching for a mod that fixes this but haven't found anything.

The problem is that second or so of black whenever you look through a scope. It's irritating and dangerous when you're in the middle of a fight. I end up never using anything but a reflex sight or iron sights because they don't do this (except for my sniper rifle that I only use at very long range, where it's not as much of a problem).

Is that a thing when you look through a scope in real life? Do you close your eye, mash your head against the eyepiece, wait for a breath then open it? I've no idea but even if it is I don't like it in the game.

Is there a way to change it so scopes work like reflex sites? Thanks for your time.

An immersive scope mod is a good idea. Maybe add a circle of distortion/magnification around the edge of the scopes outer glass layer to make it look more natural, while removing the black outer area.